Wednesday 15 August 2012

Early Christmas Gift?





Good morning!!  So, because I've been a little MIA lately I thought I'd pop on a treat of the festive kind!

My Christmas shoots are the only mini sessions I have and this makes them fly out of the diary like warm hot chocolate & cookies.  I only have a few spaces left already but I decided I'd put one up for grabs!  Yep, one of you lucky likers will be invited to the studio for an early christmas gift!
(those who have already booked a festive mini are more than welcome to enter too!)

The Prize includes:
A wonderful shoot in my studio, complete with an amazing christmas backdrop.
25 beautiful christmas cards, 
some lovely prints and a wall calendar too!


What do I have to do I hear you ask!

So, all you have to do, is pop onto the lovely Facebook page, hit SHARE on the competition image and leave your email in a comment below.  I'll be popping all the shared links in a random generator and by 6pm on Sunday we'll have a lucky winner!


Good Luck!! 

Zoe xo


Rules:
The prize is for the winner and his/her immediate family only.
The prize cannot be swapped or exchanged. 
Session takes place in the Zoe Stewart Photography Studio, Edinburgh.
One entry per person.
Image must be shared on your wall to be entered.




5 comments:

Lottie's Lockets said...

Hi Zoe :) Ive shared :) my email is lottieslockets@googlemail.com :D

Ooh Baby - All things Cuteable said...

I'm loving this so fingers crossed! It's lynne1508@gmail.com

I'll share it with my Netmums group in Troon too x

Unknown said...

Have shared on my facebook page!
my email is laurapyper@fsmail.net
what a fab comp, I would love to win this :-)

sweetfa22 said...

lovely idea.frances-anne.lees@hotmail.co.uk

Louise said...

Loucarlisle@gmail.com, have shared xx

Post a Comment

The Popular Posts