Friday 11 January 2013

It's January already.... | Edinburgh Portrait Photographer




January is always a little slow for everyone.  If I am honest, its one of my favourite months.

Everyone is unwinding from christmas.  Everyone has spent quality time with their family and the best part?  Some time off with a cup of tea (in my brand new anthro mug) and a book.

rainy days, newborn, photographer, edinburgh, female, borders, lothians, glasgow, fife, musselburgh, bonnyrigg, prestonpans
{pinterest}


Like I say every year, I promise to be a better blogger this year.  I plan to spend more time with my family.  I plan to take more 'me' time.  I plan to drink more tea.  I plan to be more organised (one can wish) and I plan to share a lot more this year. 


Newborn, photographer, edinburgh, musselburgh, lothians, fife, glasgow, sibling, photoshoot, studio,  wooden, bowl, props, family, mum, details, toes

I'm also taking part in the Project Life 365!  
Feel free to follow me on instagram @lovingthelittlethings

Happy New Year!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Popular Posts