Thursday 3 January 2013

Welcome to 2013 | Edinburgh Newborn Photographer



Happy New Year! 
This post was actually scheduled for yesterday.  The first day I had sat to sit and work and poor little Ruby ended up visiting the hospital.  Thankfully she is ok and is back home, all cosy and safe.
Ruby, simply, hospital, kidney, scan, edinburgh, borders, general, rabbit,

I took a longer break than normal over christmas this year.  I wanted to spend some quality time with my family.  I want to spend as much time with Ruby as I can before she pops off to nursery.  

She's such a beautiful little soul.  

simply, ruby, mad, blog, award, edinburgh, female, photographer, black & white, Duns, sofa,

I rested my camera over christmas and only took a select few on christmas morning. 


My husband turns into the biggest kid and was up at 6:30am on christmas morning.  He was so excited and was desperate to wake the whole house!

My birthday is always special.  It falls on New Years Day.  it's not the greatest day for a birthday.  Not many people remember.  But I get to spend it with my little family, and it feels like the fireworks and fuss is always just for me. 

Every year we make my cake (daddy forget the shops are closed EVERY year).
This year Ruby done a lot of the mixing.  Most of it ended up on the floor. 

lifestyle, photography, baking, cake, image, female, photographer, zoe, stewart, photography, Duns, new, years, birthday, simply, ruby




And no birthday is complete without a trip to feed the ducks! 

Hope you all have a wonderful 2013!!  

Can't wait to meet you all!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Popular Posts